Password

Not a member yet?
Create New Account

View Thread
 Print Thread
* FORUM RULES!
DeepImpact
* FORUM RULES!

And this goes for anyone.. even game admins.

#1: Game rule is NO Cheating! .. for it only crashes my dam servers. not good! and u will be banned!

#2: NO DRAMA! keep any drama on your shitty ass facebook cause I do not use it.. and nor will i ever!

#3: NO TROLLS! NO DAM TROLLING HERE PIMP!
A forum troll is someone who actively watches a forum.
The troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

wikipedia: Troll:
A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

IS THAT YOU? HMMM? sounds like some people I know..for dam sure. LOL!
* Then you need not to reply to any of my shit! or you'll be gone from here I assure you that pimp.
* If you have nothing nice to say or to be helpful.. then you are a TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How does it feel to be a troll eh? smartass!

* ANY MORE TROLLING WILL RESULT IN YOU NOT BEING HERE ANY MORE.
* You understand? Comprende? and u know who u are!

* IF ANYone wishes to take out a byet host forum.. Just Press the dam forum preview button several times in a row. LOL!
or better yet.. include the word ddos in your post. LOL! yeah.. been there before as well. LOL! gay ass byet host!
FUCK YOU BYET HOST! whatcha gonna do now bitch host? not a dam fucking thing LOL! hehehe... indeed.
Edited by DeepImpact on 15-11-2018 06:12

http://lotd.us.to
Jump to Forum: